Sunday, 20 April 2008 18:44
Liver Cake Recipe
Liver cake is my favourite weapon of choice when it comes to tasty treats. Dogs love liver but can be too rich for them and play havoc with their stumoch. Liver cake is the choice of many obedience and show handlers. It's inexpensive, not as rich as rare liver and can be frozen.
- 1Lb (450g) lamb or ox liver.
- 1Lb (450g) self raising flour.
- 3 eggs.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- milk or water.
- Crack the eggs into a measuring jug.
- Add an equal volume of milk or water to the measuring jug and whisk.
- Blend the liver and garlic in a food processor.
- Add the egg mixture and blend to a sponge mixture consistency.
- Empty contents into a baking tray.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 35 - 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Divide into 12 pieces and freeze.
Last Updated ( Thursday, 28 August 2008 06:10 )